Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!


Hi, Teacher!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!! And thank you very much for being such a good teacher!!! I really feel very thankful for being so patient and dedicated.

I hope you have had a wonderful day. I send you my best wishes and keep working as hard as you have done till now.

It must be hard to be so far away from home but I want you to know that if my family and I can do something for you, please, just let us know. I'm sure you have a lot of friends here and people who wants to help you if you need.

Your mom must be very proud about you. I would be. Your a good person. Go ahead!

Here, I send you my home's number. (your home) 228-3314 Here, you have friends!

That's it. I hope to see you next course.

yolanda 7-8/3-5 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, I see that this message is a couple of months old haha Sorry!

    However, I really appreciate your sincere wishes and offer to help out.

    I also want to thank you for trusting me enough to give me your home phone number. That's very kind of you.

    And I also want to comment about my parents, since you mention it. Since I'm already in Atlanta, guess what? I'll visit my parents more often than before! Raleigh is only like 6 hours away from Atlanta! So I'm looking forwad to visiting as soon as we get a break.

    We're actually beginning classes this Monday (August 17th, 2009)and I'm also teaching a Spanish class for my assistantship here at GSU. This time it'll be the opposite. I'll have to look at my native language from a different perspective. I know it is going to be challenging but I'm pretty sure that many of the things we do to teach English in Mexico also apply here.

    Thanks again and see you later.

    ReplyDelete